What are the secrets that make the IQ Option App the best and most used worldwide?
Why all the company’s huge success was due to its application? Learn everything in this article.
IQ Option App
When IQ Option appeared in 2013 that immediately created immense curiosity in the world on online trading, for the biggest innovation it presented, its innovative and unique application.
This online trading application was a novelty in many ways and we can say that it revolutionized the market at the time.
It was much lighter than other existing platforms, much more user-friendly and appealing, and totally adapted to the market where IQ Option operated.
Besides its beauty, it was very intuitive and easy to understand its operation, even by those who had no experience.
What is IQ Option?
IQ Option is an online trading application that emerged in 2013 to operate in Binary Options.
Today, it is the broker with the most customers in the world. It is present in 200 countries and offers operations in several markets, being one of the platforms in the world that offers more assets and trading instruments.
What were the platforms like before IQ Option?
When IQ Option appeared, its goal was to be the number 1 broker in Binary Options, as this market was for several years the only market where it operated.
Even today, even with the many other products it offers, it is still Binary Options that are the most trades made by its customers.
All the trades put together from all the other instruments it offers, don’t reach the number of trades traded in Binary Options.
The platform that at the time was used by 90% of all binary options brokers, was SpotOption.
This platform was owned by a software company that then sold licenses to all other brokers worldwide.
The platform was not bad, not at all.
But it had some constraints:
- Being a platform that was not owned by the brokerages but by an external entity, the brokerages were not free to change anything, to improve it.
- For the same reason, brokers couldn’t add new assets, new products, because the platform development was the sole responsibility of the SpotOption company and to trade Binary Options it was somewhat limited.
- Being a platform developed already around 2010 it had some technical limitations.
- At the time it was developed the mobile apps were still weak and as such it was a limitation of the platform.
Basically, it was a reasonable platform used by everyone.
So, all the brokers were all pretty much the same, because the working tool of each one, of each of their clients, which is the trading platform was the same in all.
The emergence of the new application:
When the IQ Option application appeared on the market, it was crazy.
The growth of the number of new users daily broke all records being from the start the most downloaded application in the countries where it was initially launched.
First because it was a new company bringing its own app, something that practically did not exist before.
Then because it was a trading app very different in the way it worked and in the way it looked, compared to what existed before.
And finally, because being from a company that was new and had no experience at all, it had come up with a really good App, and much better than what had existed up to that point.
It was no surprise that the IQ Option App started winning international awards right away.
What are the main features of the IQ Option application?
- Free training account with $10,000. This amount can be reloaded whenever you want.
- Multiple deposit methods, fast and secure.
- Deposits starting from $10 or $20.
- Trades starting at U$ 1 or U$ 2.
- Direct support in the platform in Portuguese.
- Training videos and tutorials directly in the platform.
- Market analysis in the platform with live news, economic calendar, earnings calendar of the listed companies and cryptocurrency calendar.
- Chart configuration various graphic tools and technical indicators.
- 6 financial trading products, some exclusive to the IQ Option platform
- About 500 assets in total, divided among the various financial instruments.
- Trading 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What devices does the App work on?
The IQ Option App can run on all types of devices, albeit with different types of applications.
That is, IQ Option has created several different apps to run on several different systems.
On the one hand, to give the user the freedom to choose the best type of App depending on their device and operating system.
On the other hand, to allow clients to access the trading platform from anywhere, with any device, as long as they have a simple internet connection.
Trading on the application can be done in two different ways:
– Downloading the Mobile, Tablet, Computer or Notebook App. There are IQ Option apps for Android, iOS, PWA, Destop
– Trading on the IQ Option App directly in the browser, without having to download any application.
It is important to note that the IQ Option desktop application has some features that the mobile apps don’t have, so they are faster and lighter.
The most common is to download the IQ Option Mobile App, either Android or iOS.
This is the way most clients trade these days.
And the trend is for more and more mobile app traffic and usage to increase compared to computer usage.
What are the reasons behind this increase in access to mobile trading apps?
- Better quality and faster applications, where the IQ Option App is an example.
- Faster and faster mobile Internet.
- 4G and 5G available in more and more areas.
- Cell phones with more and more capacity, speed, and bigger and better screens.
Being that more and more people use their cell phones for everything, IQ Option launched a new app in 2019 which is PWA.
According to wikipedia,
PWA is an Application that runs on all cell phones, through a browser, so it does not need to be installed on the phone.
In the case of IQ Option’s PWA, it has the advantage of running on any cell phone, whether Android or iOS.
IQ Option’s PWA application doesn’t need frequent updates and consumes less of your phone’s resources than a native application (iOS or Android), since we don’t have it installed on the phone.
Which IQ Option App is Best?
Whichever way you use to access the IQ Option app, it will guarantee an excellent way to trade, with speed, quality, and security.
In short, there are desktop or computer applications and mobile apps. In both cases there are applications that run directly in the browser and others that you have to download.
In my case I have always used the desktop application installed on my computer. It is the one with all the features and my giant screen allows me to see the platform with all the indicators and details. In my opinion this is the best IQ Option app.But I work from home, so I always have access to my computer, who doesn’t, the solution is through one of the mobile apps.
There are however some advantages that each IQ Option application offers.
- IQ Option iOS and IQ Option Android apps: are available for download in the respective Apple and Google stores. They work well, and with the advantage of running on your cell phone you can access the trades from anywhere. This application does not have all the functions that the desktop / computer version has, so it is lighter and runs even with a worse quality internet.
- PWA IQ Option app: this app released in 2019, was intended to be able to offer a mobile app that wasn’t within Apple or Android and that didn’t require downloading, as it runs directly in the browser. This allows for two things. The first is that it runs on any cell phone, be it Android, be it iOS, be it any other. The second is that we don’t have to make updates to the PWA App.
- The IQ Option Desktop App is the most complete and the most stable. It is full-featured and fast. However, it requires several monthly updates. For those who always have access to a computer it is the choice, as trading on a large screen allows you to see various details of the charts that may escape on a cell phone screen.
- Application via Browser: for those who don’t want to download or their computer doesn’t have the memory to be able to have the IQ Option application installed on their notebook or computer, this is the other solution. It is complete, and allows for as good a trading experience as the download and install application. It is more sensitive to losing the internet signal when you don’t have a stable and fast internet.
Is the IQ Option App still the best on the market today?
As you saw, IQ Option’s online trading application appeared in 2013, so a good few years have passed.
It was normal that in the meantime other applications had appeared and were better than IQ Option’s App.
But the truth is that the ones that appeared later were just copies, and not very good ones of this app.
So it is fair to say that even today, it is the best application for trading on the financial markets.
It is also important to inform that being a company’s own App, it gets new features and improvements very often.
When the IQ Option app came out in 2013 the products, the assets, the technical indicators, were much less than the platform presents today.
And for the innovation that is one of the mottos of the company, I believe that the future still holds many surprises with new improvements and innovations of this, which is, even today, the best application on the market.
App: Download here